Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Buh-Bye Fall '10

Latest article for the school newspaper was printed. Not very good, but it's practice.

The semester is almost over and, with only a few more papers to work on and one exam to prepare for, I feel myself slowly returning to my normal self. This break will be very much appreciated since my return to classes next semester will be more intense than this past semester. I'm trying not to think about it too much.

I'm worried that I'm not dealing with stress very well. It's taking a toll on my body, but I'm sure now that it's the reason I've been so apathetic about school these past few semesters. I don't want to exercise, which would be a great way to reduce stress, and I don't have anyone to have sex with, which would be my preferred method of stress reduction, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment