Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Time to Relax

OK, I'm not really going to relax and be lazy. I don't want to. A friend suggested I sign up for the novel workshop class next semester, but it's full and I can't. I said I still wanted to write a novel along with my friends in the class, so I'm getting started now. I have to figure out what I want to write about by the end of the day tomorrow, and get started on it. So far, I have no idea what I want to write about. I did just decide this about a half hour ago though.

I'm looking through my writing notebook for ideas. I want something fun and light. Most of my pending story ideas are pretty heavy and require research that I don't have time for.

I'll be referring to the NaNoWriMo web site for some help on this. Luckily, I have over four months to write my novel.This Year You Write Your Novel Gonna check this out at the library. Has some good reviews at Amazon.

Now, to get thinking. I'm thinking it should be a relationship sorta story. Something I won't have to research. Any ideas out there would be welcome. Please share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment